A summary of what we’ll cover in this course:
- coughs, colds, (including croup & whooping cough)
- Influenza viruses (including things like H1N1)
- Digestive distress, food poisoning
- Pain and inflammation from accidents and injuries
- First aid situations, travel preparedness (my tips for airplanes!)
- Anxiety, seasonal depression, depleted adrenals
- Sleeplessness, depletion, burn-out
- The mind-body connection
I love homeopathy because I’ve seen it bring people out of physical and emotional crises time, and time again. And I’ve seen it slowly but surely guide chronically ill folks away from depletion and pain towards renewed energy and optimism.
No, homeopathy is no miracle. However, like many forms of natural medicine, homeopathy acts as a catalyst to awaken our innate vital force which can lead to powerful healing and restoration of balance within ones life.
Learning homeopathy also helps to shift ones lens away from simply viewing body “symptoms” as inconvenient or problematic to understanding that symptoms are the language of our bodies wisdom, and with the right support, symptoms can guide us to the appropriate remedy that awakens our innate healing capacity.
Come and learn about your body’s wisdom.